Vifugo allows you to share your vifugo funnels as templates to other users. This way, your partners or customers can add your vifugo funnels 1:1 into their vifugo account and use them. Of course, they can then customize everything according to their needs - but they can also simply use your vifugo Funnel directly and without any further changes. You will learn how to do that in this article.
First, you have to allow other vifugo users to copy your vifugo Funnel as a template. It works like this:
1. Open the menu 'advanced settings' -> 'share template' in the respective video
2. Select 'Yes' for the setting 'Share as a template'
3. Click on 'Save' in the upper right corner.
Once you've done that, a template URL will appear. When your partners or customers click on the URL, your vifugo tunnel will automatically be cloned to their account:
Tips & Tricks
1. Almost everything will be copied - but not everything
- With this functionality almost all settings of your vifugo funnel will be copied - with a few exceptions:
- The email sender name and address will be replaced by the name and address of the account owner.
- The recipient of e-mail notifications will be replaced by the e-mail address of the account owner
- API settings are not transferred
- The setting that the video can be copied as a template is always set to 'No' by default.
2. Everyone uses your video URL
Also your video URL - for example your Vimeo link - will be copied. If you want your partners or customers to work with this video in the long term, you have to be careful that you don't accidentally delete the video at some point in the future.
Do you have any questions?
Then just submit a new question! ➜ Submit a new question